When I’ve been asked I have presented teachings and healing Practicum in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Arizona as well as various interdenominational groups in France. These have been well received as evidenced by recalls and recommendations to other groups.
The sole purpose of these talks has been, and is, to share some of the healings I have experienced and/or witnessed and insights into personal understandings of Jesus’ call to follow Him.
Most often these have been successful with groups from 4 to 50 attendees although I have addressed up to 1500 persons on one occasion.
Some of the topics are Unconditional Love
Forgiveness and Repentance
Baptism in the Holy Spirit practicum
Charisms what are they, who needs them?
Laying on of Hands to heal practicum
In God’s image
Healing Erroneous core beliefs practicum
Healing our family tree practicum
Grieving a loss PUBLISHED“Nobody Told Me” a booklet.Things I learned grieving loss of my wife.
Some of these lesson plans and presentations I’ve published as blogs.
I try to limit most talks to 30 minutes with questions after.
Practicums require longer sessions as we have the attendees put in practice the teaching of that day. We suggest allocating 2 to 3 hours same day depending on number of attendees and the material to be covered.
The venues have been halls, conference rooms and church facilities as well as private homes.
The talks can be in English or French.
Attendees of any and all religions or non-believers are welcomed.
We can host one day retreats at our home in a peaceful desert setting. Room to relax from the daily cares while viewing breathtaking sunrises and sunsets. We choose to call our home the Trinity Embassy Compound. (based on 2 Corinthians 5;20). Limited to 10 or less persons.
Please feel free to drop me a Comment to this blog if you would like more information or wish to explore if my public speaking program would be of value to you.
Lambassadeur
No comments:
Post a Comment